Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maldini Reveals Secret Of His Career

Playing top level football at almost 40 years of age is no easy feat for anyone, but Maldini makes it look really simple.


Milan defender Paolo Maldini has been going on for almost 25 years now and many have wondered what kind of superpower could keep him so fit and still produce quality performances.

The secret is finally revealed, but it might surprise many how simple the answer sounds.

“I think that the secret of my career is my passion for this sport," revealed the Rossoneri's captain during a press conference in Dubai.

"However, I don’t think that in the future I will have the chance to play together with my kids since in 2009 I will end my career.

"Still, I hope for them to have a future as great as mine or to be able to create the same rapport and same friendships which this sport allowed me to have during these years.”

With a father like Maldini, who can boast 629 appearances for the Rossoneri, there is no doubt that his kids are on the right track for a promising career.

Goal.com

0 comments:

Search